Sunday, November 19, 2006

Relaxation

Well, I just got back from a week off work, I spent the first half in Moose Jaw. Visiting friends and taking a few trips down memory lane. My friend Jen had saved, I think, just about every note she received in high school and of course a few were from me. It was funny to read about the lastest crush or newest "cat fight" and try to decipher what all the code words were!! Then I spend a few days at the spa being pampered a little. Drove home just to wake up the next morning and head to Edmonton for the rest of the week for an implant course (and not breasts..teeth). We stayed at the Fairmont which was quite nice, but it was obvious that my co-worker and I were not used to such lavish accommadations as we lacked proper hotel eiquette. Anyways, it is back to the grind again tomorrow!!

No comments: