Monday, July 09, 2007
Alyssa's First Piano Recital...and I guess mine too but as a teacher this time (June 13th)
Alyssa, has been an awesome student - it's been a great first time experience!! I know she sometimes felt a little frustrated but she caught on really quickly - it was like one week she would look at a song and say she would never be able to play it and then that same day at the end of her lesson while I was writing in her note book she would sit there and sight read it! That's one really talented little lady I tell ya. I think I was more nervous then she was about the recital as we played two duets together - flash backs of my old nerve racking piano recitals went through my head. And then she played two pieces by herself - it was a quick recital but a good one.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment