Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Burstall Summer Slam! (June 30th-July 2nd)

Burstall summer slam was pretty fun this year!! We ended up finishing 1st in the "B" division finals - which won the team $700. That covered our entry fee and we each got about $35. The big concert was Emerson Drive, a country band, it actually was a good show and I ended up knowing more songs than I thought I would. The second night we did our own kind of karaoke around the firepit at Quentin's brother Dean's place (singing a little "Elvira" and some Roxette) good times!! I got a sweet tan (didn't even burn) but it's all peeling off and is blotchy...looks horrible.

Carla (a co-worker, she works for Dr.Siemens : I have a blast hanging out with her and sure hope that she sticks around for a while. She also plays on our city league ball team).

Kelsey (Carla's friend who I've gotten to know through our city league team as well)

Carla, Chelsey (their friend) and Kelsey

No comments: