Saturday, July 21, 2007
The Eye of the Storm
Okay, so I thought that thursday nights storm was bad...nope...not at all. Last night it hit just as hard and more...the wind was just wiping the rain and hail against the house. I could seriously hardy see beyond the window!! I'm not sure if I was more afraid because I was by myself or because the storm was actually worse. The lights keep flickering so I hid out in the basement with some candles that I had managed to find. This morning when I looked out there was plywood in the middle of the street from the house being built next door, the park across the street had all it's newly spray on grass washed away and the BBQ/patio chair (that were stacked) were on the other side of the deck. I wonder what tonight will bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment