Monday, January 28, 2008
Leaving On a Jet Plane - Dec 22/07
Today I left for Ukraine!! We woke up at the crack of dawn it seemed to get to the airport to find out my flight had been delayed 2 hours and wasn't considered an international flight so I didn't have to be there 2 hours before. Oh well, Leah and the boys hung out with me for a while...had some Tim's for breakfast and had some fun at the space center for kids in the airport.
Jake, me and Josh. The beaver in the picture with me is Benjamin Beaver...my second cousin Claudia's kindergarten class sends this guy all over Canada. He usually goes by mail but he went on the trip with me...now an overseas traveller. Then I had to take pictures of him in places of significance and write a letter about where he had been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment