Jolayne was pretty determined to not think of it as christmas at all...being homesick, but I said too bad...it's christmas and I'm celebrating my christmas!! So I woke the girls up bright and early in the morning. We opened our stockings and gifts...in our pj's of course. And took turns talking to our families on skype...little did we know the internet was going to quit after that for the remainder of our trip. Gifts this year...Mom & Dad:shirt and matching blazer kind of jacket (brown) & money, Jer/Jai:a bookshelf that I wanted from Ikea, Jas/Cor:pj's & Adobe Photoshop Elements, Shari/Jolayne:a scarf, My boss:the usual spa stuff, and a few other little things. Thank you everyone, I love them all!!
.JPG)
Our cute little stockings mom bought us, she said that it's pretty much all she could find.
.JPG)
Their first real christmas tree in Ukraine...and non - table size tree!
.JPG)
a.JPG)
Mom got us these socks for our stockings, guess they are pretty popular around there...unfortunately mine and Jolayne's were childrens ones, cutting off circulation to our legs...Katie inherited mine because they fit her perfectly.
.JPG)
Mom opening some new CD's
.JPG)
Dad opening the calendar I made
.JPG)
The girls opening some of their gifts
.JPG)
Mom making our christmas dinner
a.JPG)
I had bought the girls matching pj's but I had only one set in the suitcase that did come. So I gave them each half and told them they would get the other half later...heehee
We really didn't do much with the rest of our day, played some games, watched a movie or two...and stayed in our pajamas ALL DAY!!! It was great!!
a.JPG)
CHRISTMAS DINNER IN OUR PAJAMAS!! (Except for mom and dad - they're wearing their new christmas tops)
No comments:
Post a Comment