So, excited to finally do a photo shoot with my good friends Brennan & Michelle...it's been on the 'to do' list for far to long :) Although, Scarlett was my very first model back when she was just a few months old and I did have the opportunity to take Truett's newborn pictures...he was only a few days old...so it's definitely not that they haven't been in front of my camera before!! As you can see a little time has passed by since then.
As luck would have it a train happened to be passing by while we were shooting photos...hence the distraction of the kids...and the pointing! I think it was the longest train ever...cause it seemed to be going by for a good majority of our quick session!!
I just love these last two...Scarlett's expression is just beautiful :) Couldn't decide between color and B&W so I just posted them both!!
No comments:
Post a Comment