Here it is folks...a few pics from my first solo wedding shoot! I couldn't have asked for a better couple to let me capture their amazing day. Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of it all. Tabetha was one laid back bride - no bridezilla that's for sure! And with Dean's sense of humor we had lots of fun!! God bless you both as you begin this journey in life together. Thank you to my incredible friend Jill, who help me with shooting and whatever else I needed...as she was busy with her own wedding just around the corner!! Stay tuned for her wedding pics :)
4 comments:
WOW Julene! These are amazing!!! I am sure they are VERY happy with these beautiful pictures of their special day!!! GREAT JOB!!
Those are gorgeous! WTG!!!!
Gorgeous photos of my cousins son's wedding. Nice to see them. You did a great job.
Thank-you Julene for the wonderful job that you did on the wedding photos! They showed a lot of fun and imagination and really captured Dean & Tabetha's personalities.
Post a Comment