All right all you men out there...this session was made for the guys!! Yes, there's lots of cute little baby but there's also tires, tools and shiny new motors!! Little Everett's mom and dad are great friends of mine - we got to know each other just before the arrival of their oldest - Scarett...nearly 7 years ago! I absolutely love this family...mom is like the sister I never had ;) , dad...well he's is like the third brother I never needed...lol - just buggin!! So, I love any opportunity to capture their lives. This is Everett their third little bambino!! He was amazing during this session - at 8 days new - he slept wonderfully, let me position him with no fuss and gave me all these beautiful smiles...he was a dream!! Little Everett was born on his daddy's birthday and so it was only fitting that we photographed him with a few of the things that his dad is passionate about...cars and machining! Check out dad's stuff: http://www.ravenmachineshop.ca/!! We had done some of the machining pictures when his big bro, Truett, was born too - some were recreations. Again...I just can't get enough of these kids...they're just too stinkin' cute!! Love you guys!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment