Sunday, April 21, 2013
"S" Family
You may recall this cute little family from not too long ago - here !! Mom, Michelle, may have thought I had my hands full that day but I love when kids keep me on my toes... when I can capture their own little personalities. Avery had some cute poses of her own and was always ready to have her own little session :) Linden...well he's just a ham (as you will see), he decided to do most of the shoot with his eyes closed or "coughing" endlessly but I still managed to capture his big blue eyes. Cohen is constantly on the move & made me work for his smiles but they were well worth it. Between the three of them I had my work cut out trying to get them all to look at the camera at the same time!! I think they perfectly planned, that just when I got one to look, the other two wouldn't!! Lol. I love photographing this fam!! Enjoy your sneak peek...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























No comments:
Post a Comment