Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Adventures

Meet the Loewen Family!! It has been a few years since the last time I got to hang out with this lovely family, the two older girls are just a little bit bigger and then has been another addition since then as well....here. As I mentioned on facebook in their little sneak peek...
You just never know what you're going to get! Perhaps that's why I love photographing children...they are who and they are and I love capturing them doing what they do!!
I love my job! Each of these three girls has such fun personalities that I'm sure you'll see in the pictures. I had a hard time deciding which ones to post. Can't wait for our next session ;)

Hard to believe that not long after our session nearly everywhere we shot was completely under water...glad we got this done before then!! Thankful so many were able to prepare here in our city and thinking of all those effected but floods throughout our province.




No comments: