Sunday, February 02, 2014

New Beginnings

Here's the first of my attempts to finish posting my 2013 sessions...

I'm pretty sure I've said this many times before but here goes again...I love repeat clients :) It is so special to get to know them in different stages of life and especially during such momentous events!! Thank you again for letting me into your lives to share in these special moments.

I really love all my sessions with this couple!! I've had the privilege of doing their engagement, wedding, maternity (as you see here) and also newborn photos (stay posted)   :)   I'm so excited for future events...keep them coming!  Shelby's little tummy was the perfect little "basketball" tummy...it was fun to photograph!!

I was shocked at the end of the session when Shelby & Colin said they had a gift for ME!  And then I opened it and thought, "Oh my...they bought me a lens!!"  LOL...or just cups, that look like lenses.  Too funny!!






















No comments: