Speaking of summer, summer camp was always a big part of my life when I was younger. I started out as a camper, then cabin leader, then helped with cabin leadership training and even attempted a few weeks as camp nurse. And that's how I met the family from this session. The mom and I went to camp together! I also went with her younger sister and worked with all their family when her parents were directors of the camp. And now her parents are directors again...and the whole family is very involved. They have done amazing things to the camp to give it fresh, new life. Please check out their website, you may even want to think about having your kids go...highly recommended!! It will always be my summer home :)
http://www.cypresshillscamp.ca
Here is their mini session from their backyard!! Even their pup, Pumpkin got in on the fun!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment