Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Big Boy!!

So this post is a special pet edition - for all you dog lovers out there. Some of us have been blessed with special a pup(s) instead of children (or in addition to children). It sure doesn't take long for a dog to win over your heart!! Sometimes (for me anyway) when I say "my pup thinks he's human"...well it's probably because sometimes I treat him like he's human. A pet can become like a child and definitely is one huge part of any family.

Meet BigBoy - he is Jon & Jenn's baby - and a huge part of their family. Sadly BigBoy was diagnosed with cancer just before Christmas this year. After several tough months of treatment - I am glad to say he is still here. I hope & pray that you both are blessed with much more time with him!! This pup is one character - I'm pretty sure his fun personality will win you over too...just from these photos!! He LOVES his bone....he LOVES his ball...he LOVES giving kisses...he LOVES life!!




I HAVE TO POST THIS NEXT ONE, IT'S KIND OUT AN OUTTAKE BUT I THINK BIGBOY LOOKS LIKE HE'S LAUGHING AT US!! CRAZY PEOPLE...THIS IS MY BALL!!



















No comments: