This is my building from the front. Their are 9 units and I am the door on the bottom - #114.
This is the back:my living room window, patio door and dinning area window. It was kind of exciting, as I met my neighbors on the left side of me today (right side from the front of the building) - they were looking in their patio windows too!! They are a young couple and seem really nice. And unfortunately I have already forgotten their names :(
Entrance:master bedroom to the left, kitchen straight ahead, main bath and spare room to the right. I believe this is the wall color I have chosen. And this isn't the flooring I have chosen.
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom:the dark counter tops are the ones I have chosen.
Spare Bedroom
Main Bathroom
Kitchen:the appliances are from the third upgrade - not the ones that I have chosen. And the cupboards are the lighter color not the dark.
Dining Area
Living Room
Laundry Room
Office
This is what the inside of mine looks like right now. They have finished pumbing and electrical-insulation has started and dry walling is next!!
1 comment:
What a beautiful new home! FUN! when do you get to move in? Looks incredible.
Post a Comment