Sunday, November 01, 2009

Brrr!!

This little cutie patootie might look familiar to you...it's Hally again!! I really have a blast taking photos with these guys. Hally's mom is always is for anything and full of lots of great ideas...an hour quickly turns into three once we get started. And Hally is always full smiles...it was such a beautiful day that we lost track time and snapped pictures right through Hally's nap time...she did so well!! Here are some of my fav shots from the day!!








Little story behind this picture. When Hally was first born we got a cute photo of her bundled up in a bowl, then at 6.5 months we took a photo of her sitting in the bowl and the goal was to get a picture of her holding the bowl at 1 year...but the bowl had a little accident :) So, this is Hally with the pieces!!
















1 comment:

Pam. said...

Julene,

These are GORGEOUS!!!! I cannot get over how talented you are.
Helps that I've got a super cute niece too I suppose ;)