First off this weekend we had a bridal shower for my cousin Brittany. She the youngest cousin on my mom’s side and has officially made me the second last Schultz cousin to get married! I was in charge of games. The first one was “Truth or Tare” in which everyone had to honestly tear off the length of toilet paper they would required after a #2 and then later I told him the real object of the game was to create something wedding related out of their strip of TP. The second game was just a silly riddle that had them add or subtract point depending on what they were wearing. And finally there was a wedding song – little singing competition. They were all great sports and I had a lot of fun!! I’m so glad I have such great family to hang out with and consider as friends!! That night was spent with some great Killer Bunnies into the wee hours of the morning.
MOOOOOO!!!
Sunday afternoon Brennan, Michelle and I headed out to our friends (Ty and Heather’s) for lunch and to spend the afternoon. Ty and Heather have been trying to avoid having me out to their farm but we snagged them with a short notice self-invitation … not really but I like to give them a hard time!! :) Their cows are prego so, I got to see my first calve being born!! It was incredible! It’s amazing how God has created them to learn how to get up and walk so quickly after they have been born!! The little calves were so cute, and they would suck on our fingers – which was soooo slimmy but so cute!! Lots of fun, maybe I could be a farm girl after all :) haahaahaa
No comments:
Post a Comment