Saturday, October 06, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME!!

Finally the long awaited pictures of my new home!! I've been here just over 2 weeks now and I'm loving it!! I christened the place with a housewarming party a week after moving in - it was a great reason to get everything unpacked right away. And last sunday my roomate (Elise) moved in - I haven't seen much of her because I've been busy but I think it'll all work out great. My cable and internet finally got hooked up yesterday...thank goodness...but the phone is another story. I believe that one day Telus might actually do what they say/promise and I may be able to make and receive calls again...I've got my fingers crossed that this might happen on Oct 15th. Anyways, hope everyone comes to visit at some point - a just need a little heads up but you're always welcome anytime!! Chow. (to see more pics see my albums)

Front of my building...I'm the middle unit on the lower level.


Entrance


My bedroom


My bathroom (ensuite)


Laundry Room


Elise's Room


Main bathroom


Kitchen


Living room


Office


Back of building - mine is the middle lower patio

No comments: