Tuesday, March 05, 2013

A Year In Review

Okay...so my blogging was really lacking...for like, a whole year :(  Just horrible!  2012 was a year for surprises and some of which brought a few changes in my life.  I am going to blame that for my little blog silence. But I've given the site a little bit of a face lift...nothing too exciting but none the less hoping it will be a little kick start. Stay tuned in the next few days...although it may take weeks as I post sessions from 2012. After taking the winter off I am excited to get back into the swing of things in the next month or so and already have a handful of sessions booked for April, yipee. So...prepare yourself for a bit of photo overload!! Enjoy. Thank you all my faithful clients of 2012!! Looking forward to 2013!!

Julene

It was so nice to be on the other side of the camera this summer. Am so thankful and love all the pictures of my wonderful family taken by the lovely & most talented Kim Bratvold. Thanks a bunch Kim!!   http://www.kimbratvoldphotography.com

No comments: