Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Knit Together

This is my beautiful cousin, she always gets the cutest little baby belly!! The safe arrival of her little man Luke was a blessing, after going through the loss of their second son Malachi shortly after his birth, Luke carries on his big brother's name! Hard to believe he has already celebrated his first birthday...that's what I get for slacking :) And would be able to say that in regards to all my newborn photo sessions last year...so I won't say it again. Looking forward to watching this little guy grow, I think his big brother & him are going to get in a lot of trouble together...look out mommy...heeheehee!!





Here he is...the little bundle in that belly...baby Luke!!


Luke and his "big" cousin Michaiah - they are only a few weeks apart :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful fresh look to your blog and beautiful people.
Linda